ProSweets Coverage – Customised machinery for cake and marshmallows
Tanis Food Tec (TFT), a designer, builder and commissioner of continuous process lines for bakery, confectionery and dairy products, is encouraging attendees to visit its stand to discover the possibilities for marshmallow and cake-like products.
At the show, TFT will be demonstrating two machines – a cable extruder and a colour skid. The reason for TFT to focus on marshmallow and sophisticated cake-like items is the increasing demand in these product groups.
Last year, TFT designed new product solutions that are designed to make products more controllable in temperature and density. This can prove advantageous, as it makes it possible to reduce the need of over dosing baking powders. It also enhances shelf life for fillings, because of the new mixing pasteurised systems. TFT also achieved great results in increasing capacity of cakes per hour, and it is now possible to run batter production at up to 70,000 snacks or five tons per hour.
The process for cake lines can take place as followed; after finalising the recipe, the individual ingredients are measured by weight and then mixed together in the TFT batch mixers. They can have either a heat treatment or cooling process if necessary. After this process, the cake will be aerated, formed or deposited and ready for delivering for further processing like enrobing, packaging etc.
Tanis Food Tec will show ProSweets visitors how they can benefit from the company’s new customised solutions, which includes:
– New generation extruded marshmallow lines; from ingredient mixing up to cleaned product which is ready for packaging
– Kitchens for marshmallow production, depositing on biscuits or wafers with or without sandwiching
– Innovative, customised snack lines for – for example – layer cakes and swiss rolls
– Kitchens for cooking, vacuuming and cooling of jams for cake injection
– Complete kitchens for pectin jelly production including in line colouring, flavouring and acidifying for depositing / injecting or co- extrusion
Hall 10.1, Stand C060