Montezuma's announces Christmas range
British chocolatier Montezuma's has revealed its product range for the upcoming Christmas season.
Included are advent calendars, a ‘library’ of limited edition bars, snowmen, truffles, drinking chocolate, and more. Here’s an in-depth look at each product offering.
– Advent Calendars. Three versions of Montezuma's organic chocolate calendars will be available, including a new milk calendar for children, a milk and white option, and a dark version.
– Christmas Chocolate Library. Five limited edition bars will be packaged together to form this collection: Dark Chocolate with Honeycomb, Milk Chocolate with Cranberry and Orange, Dark Chocolate with Ginger & Biscuit, Milk Chocolate with Almond and Hazelnuts, and Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Butterscotch.
– Chunky Chocolate Snowmen. Dark and milk boxes of eight chunky snowmen filled with a soft mousse centre.
– Christmas Truffles. A gift box containing limited edition truffles in festive flavours, including Dark Chocolate Cherry Brandy, Christmas Spiced Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Maple and Walnut, Key Lime Truffle and a fruity Strawberry and Pineapple.
– Christmas Drinking Chocolate. Single portion solid chocolate discs with Orange and Ginger, in a gift tin.
– Chocolate Snowballs. Milk chocolate truffles covered in white chocolate in two flavours – caramel, and peanut butter.
– Christmas Tree Bauble. A bauble for the tree filled with salted caramel truffles.
Montezuma's chocolates are available via its stores in London and the South-East of England, online at the company's website, and at selected retailers across the UK.